- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (0.3 ounce) box strawberry-flavored
- 4 packets sugar substitute
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Combine water and cornstarch in a medium saucepan; stir well. Bring to a boil,
stirring constantly. Cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
gelatin and sugar substitute, stirring well.
- Gently stir in strawberries, and pour
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes