Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie
- 2/3 cup sugar-substitute
- 1/2 cup baking mix (such as Bisquick or Jiffy)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can
fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and beat just until smooth. Pour into a
9-inch greased pie pan.
- Bake approximately 50 minutes or until a knife blade inserted in the middle of
the pumpkin pie comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Makes 8 servings of low-calorie and sugar-free pumpkin pie.
Nutritional data: Calories/Serving: 147 One serving provides approximately:
6 g protein, 18 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 6 g fat (3 g saturated), 63 mg cholesterol,
17mcg folate, 1 mg iron, 192 mg sodium
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes