- 1 small box sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package
frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons reduced calorie mayonnaise or low fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Completely dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water. Add broccoli and onion
and stir until broccoli thaws and separates. Add low-fat cottage cheese, mayonnaise
- Pour into a bowl or individual dishes.
Makes 3 cups or six 1/2 cup servings.
40 calories per serving.