Chiilled Shrimp Salad
- 1 pound frozen cooked medium shrimp
- 5 ounces frozen peas
- 1/2 cup low-fat
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup
chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt to taste
- 8 tomato wedges
- Thaw the shrimp and peas thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, mix the thawed shrimp and peas with the mayonnaise, celery,
green onion, red bell pepper and spices.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with tomato wedges.
4 servings; serving size: 3 to 4 ounces shrimp
Exchanges Per Serving: 3 Very Lean Meat, 1 Carbohydrate
Nutrition Facts: Calories 188; Calories from Fat 30; Total Fat 3g; Saturated
Fat 0g; Cholesterol 190mg; Sodium 808mg; Carbohydrate 16g; Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars
10g; Protein 23g
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.