Creamy Carrot Salad
- 2 boxes sugar free orange Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 3/4 cup diet Sprite or Sierra Mist
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton sugar free pina colada yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix Jell-O and boiling water.
- Add soda and mix well.
- Stir in carrots and pineapple.
- Refrigerate for one hour just to cool.
- Stir in yogurt and nuts.
- Refrigerate until set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes