- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine or diabetic gelatin
- 1 package diabetic whipped cream
- 1 can crushed pineapple (no sugar syrup)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid sweetener
- Combine cottage cheese, pineapple and sweetener.
- Heat pineapple juice and gelatin
until hot. Let cool.
- Combine gelatin mixture with cottage cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped cream.
for at least 2 hours.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes