Ranch Potato Salad
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free Ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup frozen peas,
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 8 teaspoons scallions, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes until done. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and toss well with the potatoes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Calories 131, Fat 3.5g (24% calories from fat), Cholesterol 3mg, Protein
2.1g, Carbohydrates 22.5g, Dietary Fiber 2.1 Sodium 306mg
Exchanges 1 1/2 Starch
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes