- 1/2 cup diet strawberry carbonated soda
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 1/4 cups crushed ice
flavored extract to taste
- Sugar substitute to taste
- Heat strawberry soda in saucepan. Pour hot diet soda, dry gelatin and 1 cup of
strawberries into blender; cover and blend 30 seconds. Add crushed ice; blend 20
- Add remaining strawberries; blend about 3 seconds.
- Add strawberry
flavored extract and sugar substitute as desired.
- Pour into chilled serving bowl.
- Chill for 1 hour or until partially set.
- Spoon into 8 serving dishes.
Yields 8 servings.
Each serving equals 1/2 cup free food