Crockpot Shredded Beef Sandwiches
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef roast
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 hamburger buns, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a crockpot.
- Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low heat for 10
to 12 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Discard bay leaves. Remove meat and shred with a fork.
- Serve on buns.
Nutritional Analysis: One 1/2 cup serving (prepared without salt, calculated
without bun) equals: 173 calories, 53 mg sodium, 78 mg cholesterol, 2 gm carbohydrate,
26 gm protein, 6 gm fat
Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes