- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- Egg substitute equal to 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
leaves and tomato slices
- In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Shape into four burgers (for easier
shaping, use cold wet hands or disposable plastic gloves).
- Pan-fry, grill or broil until no longer pink.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and tomatoes.
Nutritional Analysis: 285 calories, 411 mg sodium, 35 mg cholesterol, 26
gm carbohydrate, 33 gm protein, 6 gm fat
Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 4 very lean meat, 2 starch
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes