Baked Corn Pudding
Corn muffin mix simplifies this sweet and savory comfort food.
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup reduced fat milk
- 1(8.5 oz.) box corn muffin mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber,
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce)
can corn, drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil an 8-inch square baking dish. Set aside.
- Mix egg and milk together in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add muffin mix, butter, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber and salt.
- Stir in corn. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until lightly browned and just set in the center.
Serves: 9 | Serving size: about 1/2 cup
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time:
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 9 Serving Size: about 1/2 cup Amount
Per Serving Calories: 240 Calories from Fat: 90 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 2g
Cholesterol: 25mg Sodium: 670mg Total Carbs: 37g Dietary Fiber: 5g Sugars: 4g Protein:
Recipe and photo credit:
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes