Garlic-Cauliflower Stir Fry
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 3 pound), broken into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add cauliflower and garlic. Sprinkle with parsley and lemon pepper. Cook and stir for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
Nutritional Analysis: One 1/2 cup serving (prepared with margarine and salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning) equals: 63 calories, 78 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 5 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 4 gm fat
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat