- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil and oregano or 1 tablespoon each minced fresh basil and oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Stir to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender.
Nutritional Analysis: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared without salt) equals: 80 calories, 13 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 14 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 3 gm fat
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes