Diabetic Pepper Steak Stew
- 1 pound lean round steak, cut into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cups raw potatoes, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar fat free beef gravy
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- Spray crock pot with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Add steak pieces, green pepper,
onion and potatoes and stir to combine.
- Stir in gravy and garlic.
- Cover and cook
on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Mix well before serving.
Exchanges: 2 Meat, 1 Starch, 1/2 Vegetable 2 Protein, 1 Vegetable, 1 1/2
Bread, 1/4 Slider
5 Optional Calories 196 Calories, 4 gm Fat, 23 gm Prot, 17 gm Carb, 361 mg
Sodium, 15 mg Calcium, 2 gm Fiber (per serving-approximately 4 servings)
Source: Put A Lid On It! Crockpot Cookbook