Pumpkin and Sausage Stew
Stress-free dinner ready in 20 minutes! Serve your family this hearty pumpkin
and Polish sausage stew.
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can Green Giant® Cream Style Sweet Corn
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/2 pound. smoked cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut in half lengthwise, sliced
- 1 cup Green Giant® Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook and stir 2
to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add pumpkin, corn and broth; mix well.
- Stir in sausage, beans and pepper. Bring
to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until beans are tender and flavors
are blended, stirring occasionally.
Prep Time: 20 Min | Total Time: 20 Min
Makes: 4 (1 1/2-cup) servings
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft)
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 1/2 Cups) Calories 360 (Calories from
Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 1320mg; Total
Carbohydrate 32g o (Dietary Fiber 5g, o Sugars 14g), Protein 13g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 480%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 8%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 1/2 High-Fat Meat;
1 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from