This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
These bunnies will quickly disappear instead of multiply on your holiday table.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Cut a small piece off of one roll for a tail. Roll remaining piece into
a 12-inch rope with pointed ends. Twist top of rope together.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet and pull pointed ends apart for ears.
Roll small cut off piece into a ball for the tail. Make an indentation with
your finger at the spot for the tail.
- Moisten the tail with water and place in the indentation. Repeat the above
steps with remaining rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden
- Enjoy with butter for your Easter dinner.
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 8 min | Bake Time: 15-20 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):