Chocolate Bunny Bread (ABM)
- 2/3 cup milk (70 to 80 degrees F)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter , cut up
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon bread machine yeast
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate or peanut butter chips
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to bread machine pan. Process
on dough cycle. When complete, remove dough to floured surface. Divide dough
- BODY: Knead chocolate chips into one piece of the dough; form into ball.
Place on greased baking sheet; flatten to 5-inch round.
- HEAD: For 1/3 of remaining dough into ball. Flatten slightly; attach to
body by pinching together.
- NOSE: Pinch off 1/2-inch ball from remaining dough; place on head. Divide
remaining dough into 6 pieces.
- ARMS: Roll 2 pieces into balls and attach to each side of the body.
- FEET: Shape 2 pieces into 2-inch ropes.
- EARS: Shape remaining 2 pieces into 4-inch ropes and arrange above head,
tucking ends under head. Cover; let rise in warm place.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until done, tenting
with foil after 15 minutes to prevent over browning.
- Remove from pan; cool on wire rack. Decorate as desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.