The kids will be hopping with excitement waiting for these Cinna-Bunnies to come out of the oven.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- Candy to decorate face ( M & Ms, chocolate licorice)
- Sliced almonds for teeth
- Place three rolls on a sprayed baking sheet for the bunny heads (leave
space around rolls for the ears). Unwind the other three rolls and fold both
ends toward the center. Place above head for ears.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting and decorate face as desired with
different candies and sliced almonds for teeth.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes