This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cranberry Hot Cross Buns
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed
- 12 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Buns: With scissors, cut 6 rolls in half. Press 1 1/2 rolls into a flat circle.
Put 1 tablespoon of cranberries on roll and bring edges together, mixing berries
into the dough. Shape into a round roll. Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
Repeat directions for additional rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and
let double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Frosting: Mix ingredients and frost rolls.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):