Funny Bunny Biscuits
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (8 biscuits to a can)
- Raisins and/or dried cranberries
- Slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Red food coloring (to tint the icing pink)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a large cookie sheet with vegetable
- Separate biscuits and place 4 on prepared sheet. Cut the remaining four
biscuits in half; lengthen halves to form the ears. Carefully attach ears to
whole biscuits to complete the bunny head.
- To give each face a character, press the raisins or cranberries for the
eyes, nose and mouth and the almonds for the whiskers.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Using a wide spatula, gently
remove bunnies to a wire rack. Cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, milk and food coloring. Frost
each ear pink.
- Best served immediately.
Yield: 4 large Funny Bunny Biscuits
Use kitchen scissors to cut the biscuits in half for ears.