Veggie Rabbit Dip Bowl
Dip into a bunny belly for a delightful relish centerpiece!
- 2 Loaves Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- 2 sliced almonds
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cut one loaf of bread into 1/4 and 3/4 portions.
- Shape 3/4 portion into egg shape for body and place on a large sprayed baking
- Shape 1/4 portion into pear shape and place above body for head.
- Clip side whiskers with scissors.
- Cut second loaf in half.
- Cut one half in half again for ears and roll into two 16-inch ropes.
- Fold together and place on top of head.
- With remaining half of loaf, divide dough in half.
- Take one half and cut into two pieces.
- Shape into 2 large thumper feet and place under bunny.
- Clip toes.
- Divide last piece of dough into 1/3 and 2/3 portions.
- Divide 2/3 portion into two hands and place on side of body and clip fingers.
- Divide remaining 1/3 dough into two large balls and one small ball.
- Place two large balls on face for cheeks and one small ball for nose.
- Place 2 raisins on face for eyes and 2 almonds for teeth.
- Brush everything with beaten egg, even the teeth.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 15-30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 30 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool.
- Hollow out tummy and fill with your favorite dip.
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 30 min
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.
>> Easter Bread Recipes
>> Easter Recipes