- 6 slices bacon
- 3/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Fry bacon and save drippings. Cook pepper, onion, potatoes and salt and
pepper, covered, for 10 minutes in bacon drippings.
- Lift with a pancake turner to flip over and cook 10 minutes more.
- Make 6 indentations in the top and break an egg into each. Cover and cook
about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Crumble bacon over the top. Cover and cook until the
eggs are done, about 5 minutes.