Easter Brunch Sausage Casserole
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 pound cubed cheese
- 4 cups cubed bread
- 1 cup milk
- 4 whole eggs, lightly beaten
- Brown sausage in a large skillet. Drain fat. Add vegetables and cook for
about 5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- After it has cooled, stir cheese and bread cubes. Place in a greased 8-inch
square baking dish.
- Beat milk and eggs together and pour over sausage mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake, uncovered, about 1 hour or until golden
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes