Easter Egg Brunch Casserole
This is a wonderful dish for an Easter Sunday brunch or buffet.
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion, diced finely
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon (optional)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated Swiss and Cheddar
- 1/4 pound butter (not margarine)
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan, heat butter to melt in the oven.
- Beat the eggs, then add the milk and sour cream to blend. Add onion, bacon
and cheese; stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. It is done when a knife inserted in
the center comes out clean.
This recipe may be halved easily. Bake in an 8-inch square pan; however, check
casserole at 30 minutes.
>> Easter Brunch Recipes
>> Easter Recipes