- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound fresh cheese, diced
- 1/2 pound Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 pound hot or sweet sausage (thoroughly cooked and sliced)
- 1/2 pound salami or Prosciutto ham, diced
- Beat eggs and water with electric beater.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the diced fresh cheese, Ricotta and sausage or pepperoni and the salami.
Mix by hand.
- In a heavy skillet, add a tablespoon of oil and pour batter on a slow burner
and stir occasionally until crust forms on bottom.
- Slide omelet into a flat dish and flip it back into the frying pan for a
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.