Fresh Pineapple and Cheese Casserole
- 1 to 2 cups fresh chunk pineapple (or canned)
- 1 cup sharp shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 1 1/2 to 2 quart size baking pan
- In a mixing bowl, mix sugar and flour together. Stir pineapple chunks into
flour and sugar mixture. Place in greased baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with
cheese. Add cracker crumbs and spread evenly. Drizzle melted butter or margarine
over casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes till topping is browned and
the edges are bubbling slightly.
- Remove and cool till set (10-20 minutes).
- Serve hot or at room temperature. Delicious!
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 30, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes