Brandied Peach Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups milk, divided
- 1/4 cup cognac or other brandy
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8-inch) Graham cracker crust
- 10 ounces frozen peaches, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup currant jelly
- 2 teaspoons cognac
- Stir cream cheese until soft; blend in 1/2 cup of the milk. Add remaining
milk, cognac and pudding mix. Beat slowly just until well mixed. Pour into crust.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Arrange peach slices attractively on cheese filling.
- Heat jelly and additional cognac together. Pour over peach slices.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes