You're just a hop away from making deliciously sweet bunny cupcakes. Cake
mix and ready-to-spread frosting make it extra easy.
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow or white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- Pink food color
- 2 containers Betty Crocker Whipped fluffy white frosting
- 5 large marshmallows
- Pink sugar
- Candy decorations and sprinkles, as desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pans).
- Make and cool cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- Stir a few drops pink food color into 1 container of frosting. Frost cupcakes
with pink frosting.
- Spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful white frosting on center of each cupcake. To
make ears, cut each large marshmallow crosswise into 5 pieces with kitchen scissors.
Using scissors, cut through center of each marshmallow piece to within 1/4 inch
of edge. Separate to look like bunny ears; press 1 side of cut edges into pink
sugar, flattening slightly. Arrange on each of the white frosting mounds as
shown. Use candy decorations and sprinkles to make eyes, nose and whiskers as
- Store loosely covered.
Yield: 24 cupcakes
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Follow High Altitude cake mix directions for cupcakes.
If you have only one 12-cup muffin pan, cover and refrigerate the rest of the
batter while baking the first batch. Then bake the rest of the batter in the cooled
muffin pan, adding 1 or 2 minutes to the bake time.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 100); Total
Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 2 1/2g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 180mg; Total
Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 25g); Protein 1g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 2%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat Carbohydrate
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Betty Crocker 2008/TM General Mills
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes