Chantilly Carrot Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box French vanilla cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated fresh carrots
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Pineapple tidbits, for garnish
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour three 9-inch round cake pans.
- Cake: Combine cake mix, small box of pudding mix, eggs, water and oil
in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at
medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold carrots into batter. Divide evenly into pans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool in pans 15 minutes. Invert onto cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Frosting: Combine crushed pineapple, large box pudding mix and pecans
in large bowl. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Place one cake layer on serving plate. Spread with one-fourth of frosting
(about 1 1/2 cups). Repeat layering two more times. Frost sides with remaining
frosting. Garnish with pineapple tidbits and mint leaves.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes