Cream of Coconut Easter Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) French vanilla cake mix
- 1 container French vanilla frosting
- 1 can Coco Lopez cream of coconut
- 1 package shredded coconut
- Food coloring (pink or green)
- Color the coconut and set aside, covered.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box. When cake is done, remove from oven
and poke holes in it with a straw. Pour cream of coconut into holes while cake
is still hot.
- Let cake cool to room temperature and then frost. sprinkle coconut over
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes