As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Pour into crust and chill 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes