Easter Angel Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box Betty Crocker confetti or white angel food cake mix
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Jelly beans
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 drops green food color
- Bake and cool cake as directed on package; remove from pan.
- Frost with whipped topping.
- In tightly covered container, combine coconut and food color; shake vigorously
until evenly tinted. Sprinkle over top of cake. Arrange jelly beans on coconut.
- After serving, refrigerate any remaining cake.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes