Easter Brownie Cupcakes
These are the perfect springtime cupcakes for a party or bake sale.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (19.5 ounce) box chocolate brownie mix
- 36 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or CRUNCH NestEggs, divided
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Unwrap and chop 12 Nestlé NestEggs.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Stir in chopped Nestlé
NestEggs. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until edges are slightly firm and centers just
begin to sink.
- Cool in muffin pans for 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks to cool
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth.
Spoon a dollop of cream cheese mixture over tops of brownie cupcakes; smooth
- Combine coconut and food coloring in medium bowl; stir with fork to combine.
Sprinkle coconut over cream cheese frosting. Top each with 1 unwrapped Nestlé
Preparation Time: 25 mins | Cooking Time: 16 mins
Cooling Time: 20 mins cooling
NESTLÉ Nesteggs are available March through mid-April.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes