Easter Bunny Patch Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 10 slices
- 1 (21 ounce) can any pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Green food coloring
- Jelly beans and assorted Easter decorations
- Line bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cake slices. Top with pie filling
and all of the whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Tint coconut pale green with food coloring. Sprinkle over center of whipped
topping. Decorate with Easter candies and decorations.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes