- 1 (11.1 ounce) package JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup assorted fruit, such as blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries and kiwi
- Mix Crust Mix, sugar and margarine in 8-inch springform pan until well blended.
Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat milk and Filling Mix in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed
until well blended. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.)
Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Loosen cheesecake from rim of pan; remove
rim of pan.
- Place cheesecake on serving platter; top with remaining whipped topping
and fruit just before serving. Garnish with Green-Colored Spaghetti (see Tip)
and candy-coated almonds, if desired.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings
How To Make Green-Colored Spaghetti: Bring 1 quart (4 cups) water and 1 package
(4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin to boil in large saucepan. Add
4 ounces uncooked spaghetti. Cook on medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until
tender; drain. Rinse with cold water; cool. Store in resealable plastic bag until
ready to use.
Nutritional Information: Calories 230 Total fat 11 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol
5 mg Sodium 260 mg Carbohydrate 30 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 20 g Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 6 %DV Vitamin C 10 %DV Calcium 10 %DV Iron 2 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes