Easter Vanilla Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- 12 NESTLÉ CRUNCH NestEggs, unwrapped
- 24 NESTLÉ CRUNCH NestEggs, wrapped
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow or white cake mix
Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- Cake: Chop 12 unwrapped Nestlé NestEggs.
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions. Stir in chopped
Nestlé NestEggs. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 17 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cupcakes comes
out clean. Cool completely.
- Frost evenly with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting. Top each with 1 wrapped
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat cream cheese, butter and Coffee-mate
in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy, scraping bowl occasionally. Gradually
beat in powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Pipe or spread onto cupcakes.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 17 mins
Cooling Time: 15 mins cooling | Servings: 24 cupcakes
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes