Easter White Chocolate and Lime Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 white chocolate squares
- 6 ounces soft ladyfingers
- 2 (250g) packages Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime peel (zest)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Lime slices
- Melt chocolate.
- Halve lady fingers lengthwise.
- Line bottom and sides of an 8 1/2-inch springform pan with ladyfingers,
rounded sides facing out.
- Beat cream cheese on lowest speed of electric mixer until smooth. Blend
in sugar and chocolate; mix well.
- Sprinkle gelatine on top of lime juice in saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes
- Stir mixture over low heat until gelatine is dissolved. Blend warm gelatine
and lime peel into cheese mixture.
- Fold cheese mixture into whipped cream. Pour into pan.
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with strawberries and lime slices.
Yield: 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes