Egg Jigglers Tulip Bouquet Party Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 baked 8- or 9-inch round cake layers
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 5 JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS
- 1 tablespoon green decorating gel
- 2 green gumdrop spearmint leaves, halved
- 2 tablespoons BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, tinted green*
- Place one of the cake layers on serving plate; spread with thin layer of
the whipped topping. Top with remaining cake layer; spread top and side with
remaining whipped topping.
- Make a zigzag-cut around the middle of each JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS ; twist
to pull apart. Arrange, cut-sides up, on cake to resemble tulips. Use decorating
gel to draw the tulip stems on top of cake. Place the gumdrop leaves on the
- Sprinkle cake with coconut to resemble grass.
Yield:: 16 servings
KEEP KIDS SAFE!:
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small
bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating.
Substitute Creamy JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS for the EGG JIGGLERS.
* How to Tint Coconut: Add few drops of food coloring to coconut in a resealable
plastic bag. Close bag and shake bag gently until coconut is evenly tinted.
Nutritional Information: Calories 290 Total fat 12 g Saturated fat 4.5 g
Cholesterol 40 mg Sodium 270 mg Carbohydrate 41 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 30 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes