Floral Raspberry Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 baked angel food cake, torn into pieces
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry-flavored gelatin
- Dash of salt
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen red raspberries, thawed
- Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water. Add thawed raspberries and chill
until partially set.
- Beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff.
- Whip gelatin until fluffy; fold into whipped cream. Set aside.
- Spoon a small portion of raspberry mixture into the bottom of an oiled or
sprayed angel food cake pan. Add a layer of cake pieces and repeat layering
until pan is full.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Unmold and decorate with fresh spring flowers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes