Fluffy 2 Step Easter Cheesecake
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- 16 jelly beans or other assorted small Easter candy (optional)
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer
until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with candy if desired.
Yield:: 8 servings
Healthy Living: Save 60 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving by using PHILADELPHIA
Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
and a reduced fat Graham cracker crust.
Jazz It Up: Omit candies. Top cheesecake with 1 cup cherry pie filling.
Nutritional Information: Calories 330 Total fat 21 g Saturated fat 13 g Cholesterol
30 mg Sodium 220 mg Carbohydrate 32 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 21 g Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 8 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 2 %DV Iron 2 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes