Fluffy Bunny Cupcakes
- 1 (2-layer size) box white cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 6 drops food coloring, any color
- 24 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons colored sugar
- Decorating gel
- Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for 24 cupcakes; cool completely.
- Tint whipped topping with food coloring. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the
whipped topping onto each cupcake.
- Cut each marshmallow crosswise in half with clean kitchen scissors. Press
cut-sides of 24 of the marshmallow halves into colored sugar; flatten each slightly
for the bunny's face. Cut through center of each of the remaining 24 marshmallow
halves to within 1/4 inch of opposite side; separate pieces slightly to resemble
the bunny's ears. Press cut-sides of each ear into colored sugar; flatten
slightly. Arrange faces and ears on tops of cupcakes. Decorate faces with gel.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cover and store any leftover cupcakes in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 dozen or 24 servings, one cupcake each
Substitute: Omit food coloring. Prepare are directed, using COOL WHIP Strawberry
Family Fun: Decorate bunny faces with assorted small candies and colored
Nutritional Information: Calories 150 Total fat 4 g Saturated fat 2 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium160 mg Carbohydrate 26 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 17 g Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com