Lamb Mold Cake
The half of the mold with the hole is the lid.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 regular package chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup Crisco
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix and dry pudding, then add all other ingredients. Mix on medium
for 2 minutes.
- Grease and flour mold well; pour batter in. Use leftover batter for cupcakes.
- Bake 50 minutes. Test for doneness by inserting a wooden pick into steam
- Remove top and bake another 5-10 minutes after removing from mold trim bottom
so it will stand up.
- Frosting: Combine flour and milk. Cook over low heat till thick. Chill.
- Beat sugar, butter and Crisco until fluffy. Slowly add the chilled sauce;
beat until fluffy. Add vanilla extract and salt. Frost cake; sprinkle with coconut.
Use jelly beans: black/eyes; pink/nose and red lips.
Posted by mandalay at recipegoldmine.com.