Lemonade Pudding Cake
- 1 (2-layer size) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving size) box JELL-O
Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup
COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix, divided
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, 1/4 cup of the drink mix, 1 cup water, eggs and
oil in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute. Beat on medium
speed 4 minutes. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove from pan. Invert onto serving platter.
- Dissolve remaining 1/4 cup drink mix in 3 tablespoons warm water in medium
bowl. Stir in powdered sugar with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pierce warm cake at 1-inch intervals with fork or skewer completely through
to bottom of cake. Gradually spoon powdered sugar glaze over cake; let stand
until glaze is completely absorbed.
Yield: 16 servings
Make-Ahead: Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Store at room temperature under a cake
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding &
Nutritional Information: Calories 270 Total fat 8 g Saturated fat 1.5 g Cholesterol
55 mg Sodium 330 mg Carbohydrate 45 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 33 g Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 6 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.