Marshmallow Peeps Cupcakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix or scratch cake ingredients (your choice)
- Grated coconut
- Green food coloring
- Marshmallow Peeps (yellow,
pink, white, blue or lavender)
- Peeps Jelly Beans or Teenee Beanee Gourmet Jelly
- Bake cupcakes as per directions on box and frost.
- Color grated coconut with green food coloring. Top with Marshmallow Peeps
(one sits perfectly on a cupcake) and add a few Peeps Jelly Beans or Teenee
Beanee Gourmet Jelly Beans (they make great eggs). (Note: If you don't like
coconut, use green sugar sprinkles. You don't get the same grass effect
as the coconut, but you might like the taste better).
- Another option is to pipe a "nest" of green icing to encircle
the top and place a Peep in the center. Sprinkle with colored sprinkles for
a finishing touch.
Source: Recipes From The Marshmallow Peeps Factory
>> Easter Recipes