Philadelphia 3-Step Mini Cheesecake Baskets
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 NILLA Wafers
- 1 1/2 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, tinted green
- 36 small jelly beans
- 12 (4-inch) pieces shoestring licorice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer on medium
speed until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended.
- Place wafer on bottom of each of 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Spoon
cream cheese mixture evenly over wafers.
- Bake 20 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Cool. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Top evenly with coconut and jelly beans just before serving. Bend each licorice
piece, then insert both ends into each cheesecake to resemble the handle of
- Store leftover cheesecakes in refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings
Size-Wise: These baskets are sure to be a hit at an Easter egg hunt. They are
fun to make, and each basket is an easy portion to serve.
How to Tint Coconut: Place coconut and a few drops green food coloring in small
resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Shake bag gently until coconut is evenly tinted.
Variation: Omit NILLA Wafers. Prepare as directed, pouring batter evenly into
12 ready-to-use single-serve Graham cracker crumb crusts.
Nutritional Information: Calories 300 Total fat 20 g Saturated fat 14 g Cholesterol
75 mg Sodium 220 mg Carbohydrate 27 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 24 g Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 10 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Recipe and photo credit:
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.