White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking
Chocolate, chopped, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) OREO Pie Crust
- 15 candy-coated almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl with electric
mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
Stir in half of the white chocolate.
- Pour into crust. Sprinkle with remaining white chocolate.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with almonds just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings
Size-Wise: Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake on a special
Plain Cheesecake: Prepare as directed, omitting white baking chocolate and substituting
HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust for the OREO Pie Crust.
Chocolate Cheesecake: Prepare as directed, substituting 4 squares BAKER'S
Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted, for the white chocolate. Stir melted chocolate
into batter after mixing in eggs.
Nutritional Information: Calories 470 Total fat 32 g Saturated fat 17 g Cholesterol
115 mg Sodium 390 mg Carbohydrate 40 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 31 g Protein 7 g
Vitamin A 15 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 8 %DV Iron 8 %DV
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.