Confetti Eggs craft
Old-fashioned confetti eggs are a lot of fun to make. On Easter let kids
toss the eggs and be treated to a surprise shower of confetti. Consider making
this an outside activity, as it tends to be messy. Use biodegradable confetti
- You will need raw eggs, food colors or dyes, confetti, glue stick and paper.
- Carefully poke a hole in the bottom of a raw egg and remove the yolk and
egg white. The hole can be as large as your middle finger is round. Rinse and
dry egg thoroughly. Dye the egg however you wish.
- When dry, put confetti inside the egg. Fill the egg as full as possible.
- Once the egg is finished, use a glue stick to attach a small piece of paper
over the opening of the egg.
- Let kids toss them to watch a shower of confetti.