Hanging Hare Door Decor craft
This bunny basket hangs in your house, filled with goodies for Easter!
- 2 paper plates
- Construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- Double-stick tape
- Stapler and staples
- Draw a bunny face on the backside of one of the paper plates with crayons
- Cut bunny ears out of construction paper and use double-stick tape to attach
them to the bunny face.
- Place the two plates front-to-front so the bunny face is on the outside.
- Staple along the bottom of the plates and halfway up the sides, so the top
opens and the bottom is secure to hold your Easter candy like a basket.
- Attach a ribbon to the top of the plates for a handle. Now you can hang
your Hanging Hare Door Decor on a doorknob or hook.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine on 3/21/2002 5:23 pm.