Easter Bunny S'Mores in a Jar
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers
- Marshmallow bunny peeps
- 1 1/4 cups Easter M&M's.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Reduce Graham crackers to crumbs. Layer 2/3 of the crumbs in a 1-quart jar.
- Place 8 marshmallow bunny peeps standing up, facing out around the inside
of the jar. Press them up against the glass, but don't squash them.
- Carefully spoon remaining crumbs in the center of the jar to support the
bunnies, pressing down to keep it snug.
- On top of this pour Easter M&M's.
- Spoon brown sugar into center of M&M's, gently pressing with a spoon.
- Attach a gift tag as follows:
Easter Bunny S'Mores
Empty the jar contents into a bowl. Snip the bunnies into bits with kitchen
sheers or cut up with a knife. Return the bunny bits to the mixture. Mix well.
Melt 1/2 cup butter; add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Pour this over the
dry ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Cool and cut into bars.
Makes 9 to 12 bars
* Option - leave bunnies whole; combine remaining ingredients and place the bunnies
on top; then bake as directed.
*This gift jar may be created to suit any holiday for which marshmallow candies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes