Lemon Coconut Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- Layer the ingredients in a quart-size jar, packing down well between layers.
- Attach the following instructions on a gift tag:
Lemon Coconut Cookies
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large mixer bowl, combine contents of jar with 1 cup softened butter, 2
eggs and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Beat at low speed, scraping the bowl often, for
2 to 4 minutes until well mixed. Drop rounded teaspoonsful of dough 2 inches apart
onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. Remove from
the pans immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Easter Recipes